Saturday, May 28, 2005

Captain's Log..

Between the end of the world and the beginning of anew lies the soul of many a vanquished warrior. When money has no meaning, we will trade lives. At this hour on this day I have opened my eyes and everything I have over-looked seems to come to me much, much clearer. Some things that I have even ignored & mocked seem to have some meaning. For the living, dead & immortal alike, the world has just begun. Many years have been spent wondering the exact meaning of life & its related components, and alas, I have found the answer.
The prophecies have come true, only the strong will survive, only the dead are alive. I predict that in the next 5-10 years, ye who play rivers will be rewarded in items more valuable than gold and life. Something more rewarding than death itself, but until then, all you have is the will to continue your adventures in Thera, the will to survive & continue..
Alas, good things never come to an end..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home