Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Abscence <-Patience is a Virtue->

My days of late have been spent thinking about new ideas for ROM and its players, as I work my ass of in real life!
Funny how I do hard labour & think about areas & mobs, even things such as new spell groups!
Oh my mind does rot with these thoughts, for I am still floating beneath level 40 with all my characters.. *sigh* ..And my Rivers playing has been interrupted and almost completly ignored ; not forgotten.
WORK:
My shifts were hardcore at first.. I'd work 8&1/2 hours, then get 10hrs off!! It was like that for the first week, then I started staying back to clean up, getting like 10hrs of work & 8 home!
Ugh, yes, work has been hectic, but nary as unforgiving as the hours spent thinking about ROM.
Ahh yes, this was posting while ROM was #10 on Mudconnector!
And yes, only a week before Ewen comes home!!
Ewen, you wonder, who's that?
You must refer to Reapher's Blog for more information about this subject, but Ewen is the missing link in the band.
Where is Ewen?
Ewen is doing pushups, marching & saluting under the Canadian Flag!
YES! Im in a band, but we're probally the least popluar band in the world.. Like becomming immortal, it takes time.
Ahh.. Good times.. *beam*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home