Thursday, June 23, 2005

Life: The ability to die

The ability to die is provided by the actions of your life.. Indeed, I have fallen victim to many-a dragon, warrior, priest, etc..
From where I sit, I see all of Thera.. I've seen the furthest extent of the Dragon sea & its following continents. I have traveled on the Azure sea & found more areas!
Yet, still, there are places on the Thera map that aren't included in my vocabulary..
Question: Why are all these level 15-20 areas miles & miles away from Midgaard?
When I was a mere 17 year old elf, I was afraid to leave the safety of the town walls, and dare not travel onto an ocean..
I think maybe there should be multiple recall points & an updated map.. *BEAM*
But what I think floats in a sea of its own.. Each thought is but a grain of salt being washed upon the shore & forgotten.. Lost..
I have 250 hours punched in with Neimad.. More with other characters, but all for what? The ability to give life? To take life?
Nary a burden be laid upon your shoulders, I can carry the weight of all this. With my newest powers, I will rid the town of thieves, but they may appear somewhere else where you wouldn't want to run into them!~
When I reach level 40, I will make Midgaard a safer place! You will see differences such as: residents from other community's & lower risk of getting robbed!
A fear of getting robbed keeps me at home sometimes, or at the donation pit, it also keeps travelers from making an appearance.. Barred within the gates of their own cities or towns. *sigh*
Read not, understand not.. -Neimad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home